Elon Musk talks divorce on Huffington Post
Musk's main points of contention are that he did not "run off with" an actress as was reported in the New York Times, he never said he was broke, that it was neither Tesla nor his profligacy but the unexpected $170,000 per month in legal bills he had to pay his and his wife's divorce attorneys that led to his diminished cash position, among other things.
Based on how Musk ends his confessions it appears that this divorce, and his legal bills, are far from finished. But perhaps we can let the legal system deal with it from here on out. Top tip, Ethan.
[Source: Huffington Post]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models