India goes on general strike to combat high fuel prices
There's even some word that Toyota had to stop work at one of its facilities near Bangalore due to the disruptions. There's no word as to whether or not the prices have come back down, but Toyota has managed to get things moving again in its factory.
There is some indication that the public at large is more concerned about the higher price of cooking kerosene rather than the slight nudge in the cost of gasoline. Either way, we're thinking the powers that be will probably think twice before rigging fuel prices again.
[Source: The Truth About Cars]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models