Chrysler has also announced July incentives, which, we're guessing, will render the 60 day guarantee almost completely useless. See, customers will be able to choose from incentives like zero percent financing for up to 72 months, cash rebates of up to $4,000 or the 60-day guarantee. So if you're in, say, a Dodge dealership and you're given a choice of $4,000 on the hood or a 60-day return policy that can only add up to $1,000 ($500 per month), which would you take? Hit the jump to read the Chrysler press release.
[Source: Chrysler | Image: Joe Raedle/Getty]
* Pledge program builds on success of Minivan Pledge with additional benefits for consumers
* Program offers consumers the security of knowing they made the right vehicle choice
* July marks the start of Chrysler Group's National Tent Event with more than 2,000 Chrysler, Jeep®, Dodge and Ram Truck dealers participating
July 8, 2010 , Auburn Hills, Mich.
Chrysler Group LLC today announced its new pledge program which allows consumers to return a new vehicle within 60 days if they aren't happy with the purchase, plus the company will make the first two months payments for the consumer (up to $500 per month, maximum of $1000).
"We build great vehicles for just about any lifestyle and with this pledge, consumers will have the confidence to know they made the right purchase or they can return the vehicle no questions asked ," said Fred Diaz, President and Chief Executive Officer – Ram Truck Brand and Lead Executive for U.S. Sales. "Plus Chrysler Group will make the first two payments for the consumer."
The program starts today and is available on most 2010 Chrysler, Jeep®, Dodge and Ram Truck vehicles.
In addition, the company's National Tent Event also kicks off in July, with more than 2,000 Chrysler Group dealerships participating with associated activities at their stores.
"We are pleased to sponsor, for the first time, a national tent event with our local dealerships," Diaz said. "With local fairs and summer activities in full swing, our dealers are thrilled to add to the summertime excitement and festivities."
Chrysler Group LLC today announced 0 percent financing on most 2010 model year Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram truck vehicles when financed through GMAC Financial Services. The incentives announced today are valid through Aug. 2, 2010.
Consumers purchasing 2010 model year Chrysler brand vehicles can choose 0 percent financing for up to 60 months, through GMAC Financial Services, Consumer Cash of up to $3,000 or the "Regret Free Purchase" pledge program.
• Consumers purchasing a 2010 model year Chrysler also are eligible for 1.9 percent financing for up to 72 months through GMAC Financial Services
• Consumers who lease a 2010 model year Chrysler 300, Chrysler 300 C or Chrysler Town & Country minivan through GMAC Financial Services are eligible for lease bonus cash of up to $2,000
Consumers who purchase most Jeep brand 2010 model year vehicles can choose 0 percent financing for 60 months, Consumer Cash of up to $4,000 or the pledge program.
• Consumers who purchase a 2010 Jeep Liberty, Jeep Grand Cherokee or Jeep Commander and finance through GMAC Financial Services are eligible for up to $1,000 in GMAC Bonus Cash
• Current Jeep owners who purchase the all-new 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee are eligible for $1,000 Bonus Cash, and attractive Jeep lease offer.
Consumers purchasing most 2010 model year Dodge brand vehicles can choose from 0 percent financing for up to 60 months, Consumer Cash of up to $3,000 or the "60-Day Test Drive" pledge program.
• Consumers who purchase Dodge Charger can choose from 0 percent financing for up to 72 months, Consumer Cash of $3,000 or the "60-Day Test Drive" pledge program
Ram Truck Brand
Consumers who purchase 2010 model year Ram Truck vehicles can choose from 0 percent financing for up to 60 months, Consumer Cash of up to $3,000 or the "60-Day Handshake" Pledge program.
• Consumers purchasing a Ram 1500 and finance through GMAC are eligible $1,000 GMAC Bonus Cash.
Chrysler Group is offering attractive lease rates on most 2010 model year vehicles.