Fuelish Rewards: French Police to give away free gas to good drivers
At least in France for the next few weekends, the answer is yes. The French Police are awarding coupons worth 50 Euros in free gasoline to motorists who are driving safely and by the rules. Fifty drivers (or motorcycle riders) will get the reward over the next four weekends during the French summer holiday.
Police will be monitoring the RN20 in France, watching for proper seatbelt and turn signal use, a lack of cellphone use, and for following at a safe distance. What do you think? Good idea or bad idea?
[Source: Motorbiker.org | Image: AP Photo/Laurent Rebours]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models