If the compact crossover segment grows as fast as automakers predict, Mitsubishi has a credible player in the market.
No matter what aspect of vehicle performance you're looking at – acceleration, braking, cornering or ride quality – it all comes down to four patches of rubber on the road. We take an in-depth look at Hankook's newest tires to see what's in store for enthusiasts.
The beloved HEMI badge might be nixed from future Chrysler products as the Pentastar redefines its green image.
Also of interest:
- Rental car companies 'routinely' letting recalled vehicles on the streets [w/ video]
- Bigfoot monster truck defects from Ford to Chevy after more than 35 years
- McLaren F1 successor due in 2012
- Nissan releases more 2011 Quest minivan teasers
- Chrysler debuts limited-edition Mopar '10 Challenger