Sneak Peek: 2011 Toyota Tacoma gets revised grille
Following the example of the Nissan Titan/Frontier updating scheme, Toyota is preparing its 2011 Tacoma pickup. We've detailed the main change happening under the skin - a bevy of automatic transmissions replacing discontinued manuals. As for the outside, PickupTrucks.com has posted the above photo of a pre-production Taco. Can you spot the difference? That's right! The two-bar grille is now a one-bar grille! You know what they say about messing with perfection. The midsize truck will appear later this year starting at $16,365, ringing the bell for $27,525 at the high end.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX