Report: Jaguar XE small sports car to debut at 2011 Geneva Motor Show
These rumblings come right on the heels of Jaguar reportedly saying that it will produce a version of the F-Type sports car, though it's still unclear if the Geneva-bound XE is a different model altogether. According to Inside Line, the XE will be based on a shortened version of the next-generation XK architecture. If the concept stays true to most of Jaguar's recent designs, it should be quite eye-catching, as well.
We fully expect more and more details to drop about the new XE in the coming months, so stay tuned for updates.
[Source: Inside Line]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models