The new-for-2011 Bentley Supersports Convertible is the latest and perhaps final iteration of the Continental lineup. It's also the world's fastest four-passenger convertible.
Prestone gave some well-trained pyromaniacs high-powered blow torches and melted the aluminum engine block of a GM 3.6-liter V6. Don't let overheating happen to you.
The 2011 Lexus CT 200h will be a vital product for Lexus. The Premium C-segment accounts for a large share of the European luxury market, and Lexus can afford to overlook it no longer. We flew out to Toyota's European headquarters to see how development of the new CT 200h has been coming along and to let Lexus take us for a ride.
Also of interest:
- Pagani Zonda R reportedly sets new Nürburgring record
- Land Rover to reveal production LRX tomorrow?
- Suzuki Kizashi hits the recall skids over dashboard safety issue
- Mazda whips the sheets off of MX-5 Miata Miyako for UK market
- Patent drawings reveal new Chevrolet small pickup... but is it for North America?