Nissan to offer tens of thousands of Leaf test drives starting this fall
Beginning in September, Nissan will offer test drives of the Leaf at dealerships scattered across the country. Nissan's effort to bring the Leaf to buyers should prove to be a successful way to market the non-traditional car. As we've noted before, once potential buyers get time behind the wheel of an electrical vehicle, sales are nearly guaranteed. To that end, Nissan will offer "tens of thousands" of test drives in major cities across the U.S. in hopes that drivers will become future Leaf buyers. Nissan has yet to reveal all the details of the test drive program, but chances are high that a Leaf will make the trip to a dealership near you before year's end.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies