Cadillac ad account goes to Fallon, so Chrysler's account goes to... ?
Fallon held the BMW account until 2005 and oversaw the BMW Films that continue to rule the landscape of extra curricular automotive video marketing. We're not saying that we want them to do the same thing with Cadillac, but if Fallon can conjure something even half as cool it would be an awesome start for everyone. As for Chrysler, perhaps it could step over to Wieden+Kennedy, who did the new and critically approved 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee ad. Just stay away from the high concept stuff for a little while longer...
[Source: Automotive News – Sub. Req.]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies