Pay czar Kenneth Feinberg stepping down this summer
Kenneth Feinberg, the man who earned the nickname Pay Czar and then took a hammer and sickle to the wages of General Motors, Chrysler, Ally Financial and AIG execs, will be departing his post this summer. The new government job he's set to transfer to will keep him in the oversight business: head of the $20 billion fund created by British Petroleum to pay for the damage caused by the Deepwater Horizon oil spill. Although Feinberg will "monitor" four TARP firms when he leaves, he'll be more focused on preparing his office for for an as-yet-unnamed replacement.
[Source: Detroit News | Image: Win McNamee/Getty]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies