Spy Shots: next-gen Aveo RS unmasked
This latest image clearly shows that the Aveo stayed as true to its concept form as can be expected. The sharply tapered nose, sporty front fascia and some enhanced angular body lines help to differentiate the RS from your run-of-the-mill Aveo. In addition, the interior pics that we've posted before clearly show that the RS is not your average Aveo. Does this "Euro hot hatch" have the goods to stand up against econobox competitors like the new Ford Fiesta or Honda Fit? We'll have to wait for some seat time before posting our verdict, but the RS is bound to be Chevy's best Aveo yet.
[Source: Aveo Forum]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies