The Mission Control system may be a bit much, but the Cooper Camden reminds us how good a base Mini can be.
Nissan is looking at several different powertrains for the next GT-R, and included in the mix is a hybrid or electric version.
We've driven the 2011 CR-Z and now Honda's slapped a sticker on its hybrid hatch before sales begin August 24.
Also of interest:
- Autoline on Autoblog with John McElroy
- Top Gear retires Chevrolet Lacetti, toning-down stunts
- Ford of France releases 5 special edition Focus RS Le Mans editions
- Spy Shots: Lexus LFA Nürburgring shows up at namesake
- Report: Infighting delays Volkswagen Bluesport, Audi R4