BP buys into Kevin Costner's oil spill clean up plan, orders 32 separators
According to OTS and ABC News, Costner spent $20 million of his own money to develop the separators which apparently leave the "water 99 percent clean of crude." Seems like a better idea than buying a million Priuses a day.
There a video of Costner talking about the device after the jump.
[Source: ABC News]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models