|Michelin expects electric car to make up 5% of the market in 2020
Is the middle of the road right?
|How much does software add to the cost of today's vehicles? How about tomorrow's electric cars?
Spend an extra $1,000 up front, get $3,000 later.
|If it arrives, Saab 92 supermini will have hybrid option, cost "Mini plus 10 percent"
The target, though, is 2,757.1 mpg.
AutoblogGreen for 06.09.10
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies