Stanford students unveil master's thesis electric car, the W.E.N.G.
The numbers for the W.E.N.G. don't make us think it'll be a huge hit for any but those who live in sunny and dry areas: a range of 20 miles (maybe 50 in a potential $10,000 production version) and a top speed of at least 35 miles per hour. A neighborhood electric vehicle this is not, but it's close. If you happen to be at Stanford and snap some pictures of the W.E.N.G., feel free to share them with us. This thing looks like dangerous fun. Thanks to Brian N. For the tip!
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models