How does the Terrain fit into GMC's "Professional Grade" image? It doesn't. But it is a competent people mover packing a fuel-efficient four-pot.
Cheap cars are all the rage in developing nations, but why hasn't anyone been able to deliver something as inexpensive as the Nano? McElroy takes a look at how Tata has succeeded where others flail.
Chrysler recalls 35k vehicles for sticking accelerators that were manufactured by the same company that supplied pedals to Toyota.
Also of interest:
- Toyota CEO wants to add "fun to drive" to eco-friendly vehicles
- Report: BMW Megacity to spawn EV, Sport models, Gran Coupe coming in 2012
- 2011 Volkswagen Passat leaks out
- Ford offering dealers up to $200k to stop selling Mercury
- SYNC upgraded with GPS location tracking for 911 Assist