Nissan Leaf crushing Chevy Volt on Google, Facebook and more
Now, there's no real way to translate these numbers into eventual, actual sales of each vehicle, nor can we predict success based on statistics alone. For that, we will have to wait until these vehicles go on sale later this year and the real-world results allow us to crown a champion. Still, current indicators suggest that the Leaf is hot, hot, hot.
[Source: Google trends, GM-Volt, Facebook]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies