Spy Shots: Mini Cooper facelift caught
The psychedelic tape has come off the 2011 Mini Cooper prototypes running around, and it is indeed a "very, very minor facelift" you can expect for the next model. The camouflage hides chrome-rimmed intakes, two in front and two in back, which will not only distinguish it from earlier models but also from the Countryman – at least for the time being. New light clusters will also adorn the refreshed hatch, and some interior finishes will be upgraded – but don't expect that giant speedo to leave the building anytime soon.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
From Our Partners
You May Like
Links by Zergnet