|Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn is still really, really bullish about the Leaf electric car
The EV advocate just doesn't stop.
|Study: Mass adoption of EVs in China will lead to tremendously higher emissions
But the researchers still can't make a fair comparison to gas vehicles.
|Report: Bugatti developing battery-powered 800 hp supercar - but range might be minuscule
Tradeoffs are a reality.
AutoblogGreen for 06.01.10
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models