Report: Elon Musk says he's broke
Venture Beat took a look at some of the recent court documents files in the divorce case and spoke to Musk and came out with a story that might get Tesla fans a bit worried. We often don't care that much about the personal lives of the people we cover here, but when those lives impact the companies and technology involved, then it's a matter worth investigating. In Musk's case, running out of personal cash means the company might be facing some funding uncertainties down the road. As Venture Beat put it, "Only one thing is certain: Tesla's not getting more money from Musk." Go read the whole article to understand why. H/t to Alvin Singh for the tweet.
[Source: Venture Beat]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies