Rendered Speculation: A look at what the BMW "i10" Megacity might look like
This rendering consists of a compact hatchback that bears more than a passing resemblance to the much larger X6. What may be called the i10 is expected to use a powertrain very similar to the ActiveE concept that was shown at the Detroit Auto Show this year. That means a motor integrated with the rear axle and a lithium ion battery pack up the center tunnel. What it looks like on the outside, though, remains anyone's guess.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies