|Milburn unveiled $1,000 EV with 100-mile range, swappable batteries back in 1920 [w/video]
You've come a long way, maybe.
|Japan EV Club drives 623 miles on a single charge
It's not what we can expect in daily driving, but it is pretty cool.
|Amusing: Zoe Renault doesn't want there to be an electric car called the Renault Zoe
Ford Fairlane agrees.
AutoblogGreen for 05.25.10
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models