Balancing tradition with technology is a fine line to walk, but Bentley manages to pull it off with its latest, greatest flagship.
For BMW addicts, it's the World Series, the Stanley Cup and the SuperBowl all rolled into one. So we go for a stroll around the grounds at Bimmerfest to see what the marque's most ardent fans are up to.
After a week of living with BMWs, our long-term Legacy's ease-of-use and on-road demeanor continues to win us over.
Also of interest:
- Spy Shots: Ferrari 458 Italia Challenge
- Officially Official: Buick Regal GS is a go!
- Report: Dodge getting new badge to support sporty image
- Ford said to be preparing Explorer-based pursuit-rated SUV for police fleets
- Report: Mercedes-Benz C-Class lineup set to expand in U.S.
Subscribe to Podcast | | | | Listen on Phone