It might be the last of a dying breed, but the all-new QX56 has enough power and amenities to thrust the SUV into the next generation.
The CTS Coupe is hot, but the CTS-V variant has the potential to topple the stalwarts of the sports coupe segment. And now we know how much we'll need to set aside when it goes on sale later this year.
If the Buick Regal is good, then the GS stands to be even better. With a turbo'd four-pot and 255 horsepower, the sportiest Buick has potential. And it's finally been approved for the States.
Also of interest:
- Rumormill: BMW said to be working on Z Spyder Stradale
- Officially Official: Ford Flex gets new top-shelf Titanium model
- Xenatech turning Maybach 57S into a limited-production luxury coupe
- Spy Shots: Ford Mondeo refresh coming into Focus (*ahem*)
- Report: Porsche 918 Spyder to contest 2011 Nürburgring 24