It may be aging and unrefined, but a week with the 300C SRT8 reveals that if you're in the market for a Challenger but want four doors, this behemoth fits the bill.
While Nissan is going head-long into the EV world, its crosstown rivals at Honda are far more skeptical about the long-term viability of electric vehicles.
Pebble Beach will once again play host to new product from Infiniti, and this year's auto extravaganza includes two new production models set to go on sale this fall.
Also of interest:
- Audi bringing new nav display, optional Touch Pad to 2012 A6 and A7/S7
- VW reportedly set to buy Italdesign Giugiaro
- Porsche website reveals U.S. pricing for 2011 Cayenne, MSRP starts at $46,700
- Lexus preparing to recall 11,500 LS models globally over slow-to-return steering
- Ta ta, Tata: Tata Motors car head reportedly resigns