With a few choice modifications, the Kizashi Sport improves the breed and provides a great alternative to the Camcords of the world.
The Audi A7 might be an odd bird to begin with, but slap a 580-hp V10 into the svelte five-door and you've got a fire-breathing formula for extra-legal autobahn runs.
The 2011 Ford GT500 is fast. How fast? It manages to lap VIR nine seconds faster than its predecessor.
Also of interest:
- Officially Official: Land Rover confirms hybrid and front-wheel-drive LRX models
- Confirmed, Again: Next BMW 3 Series to gain hybrid version
- Gemballa reportedly closes up shop, Uwe still missing
- GM announces best-in-class towing, payload figures for heavy-duty Silverado, Sierra
- Rumormill: BMW preparing even hotter M3 GTS-R
Subscribe to Podcast | | | | Listen on Phone