Rendered Speculation: 2013 BMW sub-1 Series hatch with front-wheel drive
Autocar reports the new FWD model will also be badged as a 1 series, giving customers multiple options to choose from. Similar to how Volkswagen and Audi share platforms at different price points, BMW is expected to pitch its car as more premium than the Mini.
What is unknown at this time is whether the new entry BMW/Mini will also share its platform with BMW's upcoming electric Megacity vehicle.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models