Chrysler recalling 40,000 vehicles for ignition problem
This latest recall affects more than 40,000 2010 model year Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles, including the 300, Challenger, Charger, Ram, Commander and outgoing Grand Cherokee, USA Today reports. Owners should be able to have this problem fixed at their local dealership, free of charge.
[Source: USA Today]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video