|Can the Nissan Leaf really run 0-60 mph in 5 seconds? Not likely
We're told CBS got this one wrong.
|AFVI 2010: T. Boone Pickens believes God gave the U.S. our natural gas supplies
God was unavailable for comment.
|General Motors to establish pilot hydrogen infrastructure in Hawaii
The target, though, is 2,757.1 mpg.
AutoblogGreen for 05.12.10
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models