Does the new Saleen have the resources and personnel to create an all-new product worthy of the brand? Saleen gave us the opportunity to drive one of its first production S281 Mustangs based on the the car's new-for-2010 body style, and we think we have the answer.
For those Porsche fans who were unable to acquire a 911 Sport Classic, of which only 250 were built, Stuttgart is now offering some of the bits that make up the Sport Classic car on an à la carte basis.
As if the LFA wasn't going to be rare enough with a production run limited to 500 units, Lexus has announced a special edition Nürburgring Packag. Lexus will only offer 50 copies of the LFA Nürburgring Package to commemorate the car's participation in the 24 Hours of Nürburgring.
Also of interest:
- Officially Official: Volkswagen Polo GTI, 177 hp, 40 mpg and plaid seats!
- Rumormill: Toyota developing smaller, cheaper baby FT-86
- Video: Mazda dealer responds to allegations it bilked customer on meds
- Fox News refuses ad denouncing nation's dependence on foreign oil [w/video]
- Video: Juechter disses car mags, claims next Corvette won't be "watered down" *UPDATED
- Spy Shots: 2011 Ford Flex to get new sportier trim level