Ram HD with Cummins diesel recalled for soot issue
To fix the problem, Chrysler wants you to bring your affected truck to a Chrysler dealer for an Electronic Control Module software update, which should take about a half hour to complete.The heavy soot could also lead to higher emissions, and our friends over at Pickuptrucks.com tell us that owners of affected Ram HD models living in California will need to show proof of the repair in order to get their annual registration. If you own a Dodge Ram HD and have questions about the recall, call 800-853-1403.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models