Many small businesses need to deliver product or services to their customers. For many that operate locally, existing options like the Dodge Sprinter or Ford E-Series vans are simply too large, thirsty and unwieldy for their needs. Enter the Ford Transit Connect.
Suzuki has partnered with Road Race Motorsports to develop a Kizashi Turbo Concept, boosting the power to a very respectable 290 horses.
Motor Trend is reporting that the aging RX-8 is set to exit stage left here in the States after the 2011 model year. As it is, the rotary-powered sportscar is slated to see the European guillotine at the same time due to its inability to meet Euro V emissions standards.
Also of interest:
- Toyota Recalls: 3.2M down, 4.6M to go!
- First 2011 Corvette honors 50th anniversary of marque's first Le Mans win
- GM recalls 163k Hummer H3 models for hood issue
- Docherty replaced as VP of marketing at GM
- Chrysler goes back to 0% financing for May