Likewise, the Jeep Grand Cherokee, Liberty and Commander are all now available with either zero-percent financing or up to $4,000 in cash. If buyers sign their car loan with GMAC, the lender will also throw in an additional $1,000 in bonus cash on those Jeep models. Sorry, Wrangler fans, but everyone's favorite go-anywhere machine is only available with $500 in Mopar bucks.
Speaking of Mopar bucks, Dodge Challenger buyers can now take advantage of a hefty $2,000 to be used exclusively toward Mopar accessories. Chrysler has also rolled out similar incentives for other Dodge and Ram Trucks products. Hit the jump for the press release.
Auburn Hills, Mich., May 4, 2010 -
Chrysler Group LLC today announced 0 percent financing on most 2010 model year Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram truck vehicles when financed through GMAC Financial Services.
Consumers purchasing 2010 model year Chrysler brand vehicles can choose 0 percent financing for up to 60 months, or 1.9 percent financing for 72 months through GMAC Financial Services, or Consumer Cash of up to $3,000.
Consumers who purchase Jeep brand 2010 model year vehicles can choose 0 percent financing for 36 months or attractive financing rates for longer terms or up to $4,000 Consumer Cash.
* Consumers who purchase a Jeep Liberty, Jeep Grand Cherokee or Jeep Commander can choose 0 percent financing for up to 60 months or Consumer Cash of up to $4,000
o In addition, consumers who purchase or lease a Liberty, Grand Cherokee or Commander and finance through GMAC Financial Services are eligible for up to $1,000 in GMAC Bonus Cash
* Consumers purchasing a Jeep Wrangler are eligible for $500 in Mopar Bucks
Consumers purchasing most 2010 model year Dodge brand vehicles can choose from 0 percent financing for 36 months or Consumer Cash of up to $3,000.
* Consumers purchasing a Dodge Avenger, Dodge Grand Caravan or Dodge Nitro can choose 0 percent financing for up to 60 months, or up to $2,000 Consumer Cash
* Consumers who purchase Dodge Charger can choose from 0 percent financing for up to 72 months or Consumer Cash of $3,000
* Consumers purchasing a Dodge Challenger can choose from attractive financing rates from GMAC. In addition, the consumer receives $2,000 in Mopar Bucks with the purchase or lease of a 2010 Dodge Challenger
* Consumers who purchase a Dodge Journey or Dodge Caliber can choose from 0 percent financing for 36 months, or Consumer Cash of up to $1,500
Ram Truck Brand
Consumers who purchase most 2010 Ram truck vehicles can choose from 0 percent financing for up to 60 months, or Consumer Cash of up to $3,000.
* In addition, consumers purchasing or leasing a Dodge Dakota or Ram 1500 and finance through GMAC are eligible $1,000 GMAC Bonus Cash