Infiniti recalls 134,000 G35 coupes and sedans due to airbag issue
Infiniti is recalling 2005-06 model year G35 sedans and 2005-07 model year G35 coupes sold around the world due to this problem. The automaker has not yet notified the Feds of how the faulty wire harnesses will be fixed, but the official recall is now being announced, just two weeks after the potential problem was reported to NHTSA. So far, no crashes or injuries have been reported due to this issue, and Infiniti's parent company, Nissan, is hard at work developing a solution for this potentially dangerous situation.
[Source: Automotive News – Sub. Req'd]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.