Spy Shots: Orange you glad the new Audi RS3 has been spotted?
The Audi RS-fest continues with the RS3, spied on its way to the 'Ring for the obligatory entrance exam to become any kind of sports car. The news on the street is that the RS3 will get a reworked version of the five-cylinder lump from the TT RS with output claimed to be "over 330 bhp." It won't though, get the TT RS's six-speed manual, going for an S-tronic instead. We could see it at the Paris Motor Show, but we won't see it here in the States. With Audi's continued refusal to even bring over the S3, the chances of an RS3 making it to the U.S. are limited... at best.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
From Our Partners
You May Like
Links by Zergnet