Spy Shots: Orange you glad the new Audi RS3 has been spotted?
The Audi RS-fest continues with the RS3, spied on its way to the 'Ring for the obligatory entrance exam to become any kind of sports car. The news on the street is that the RS3 will get a reworked version of the five-cylinder lump from the TT RS with output claimed to be "over 330 bhp." It won't though, get the TT RS's six-speed manual, going for an S-tronic instead. We could see it at the Paris Motor Show, but we won't see it here in the States. With Audi's continued refusal to even bring over the S3, the chances of an RS3 making it to the U.S. are limited... at best.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX