In the wake of BMW's new "Joy" ad campaign comes the 5 Series Gran Turismo, the first Ultimate Driving Machine that's more interested in shuffling passengers in comfort than providing thrills behind the wheel.
Car theft is no laughing matter, but a quick look at these stats will have you cracking a smile.
The all-new Grand Cherokee is right around the corner and that means Jeep is probably planning a hotter, 500+ hp version to take the place of the aging SRT8.
Also of interest:
- Video: Drifting Cadillac thwarts purse snatching
- TVR rebirth hinges on hybrid tech and Chevrolet Corvette power
- Honda in the black, fourth quarter profits up by 28%
- 2003 Toyota Sequoia to be recalled over traction control
- Top Gear America caught filming on Mullholland