It might look like a throwback from a bygone era, but the all-new G5 is remarkably more modern than its pre-war predecessors.
Ford's financial upswing continues with a new report that the Blue Oval has raked in some $2.1 billion in profits during the first quarter of 2010.
The Audi A7 hits the Nürburgring for some last-minute flogging before its official debut later this year.
Also of interest:
- GM investing $890M in next-gen small block V8s
- Hurst debuts Ford Racing Mustang Challenge pace car at VIR
- How'd we miss that? No V6 for 2010 Saab 9-3 range
- Fernando Alonso's opposables reportedly insured for £9M
- Help ID a Hit-and-Run: What vehicle does this headlight belong to?