Ford recalling 33,000 vehicles to replace... seat recliner?
While no injuries have been reported as a result of the defect, NHTSA found that the seats don't meet federal standards for head restraints and must be replaced. Ford will replace the hardware free of charge. For more information, visit NHTSA's website.
[Source: Associated Press]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video