It might not be the sexiest four-wheeled appliance, but what the Versa lacks in charm it makes up for with space and practicality.
A hotter version of the Audi R8 is in the works and our spies snag the first shots of this lightened, track-friendly coupe as it heads out to run the 'Ring.
Top Gear America is finally coming to the States courtesy of the History Channel, with two new names you might be familiar with... or not.
Also of interest:
- 2013 Alfa Romeo Spider, 2012 Giulia to be based on RWD Chrysler platform
- It's Not Even Out Yet: Toyota reportedly upping price on FT-86
- Ferrari reveals plans for six new models
- Chrysler posts financial results, loses $197 million in first quarter
- Whitacre: Remaining $5.8B in gov't loans paid back 5 years ahead of schedule