Society of Automotive Engineers issues gaseous hydrogen fueling standard
The standard defines safety and performance requirements for hydrogen dispensers. This includes factors like maximum temperature at the nozzle, fill rates and pressure rise rates. The standard applies to both 350 BAR and 700 BAR filling systems. Standards like this don't define the design of the filling system. Instead it provides a guide so engineers can develop control systems uniformly.
[Source: Society of Automotive Engineers]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies