There's the Prius and there's the Tesla. But for well-to-do eco-conscious consumers, there's nothing in between. The S400 fills that microscopic middle ground in typical Mercedes luxury.
The Murcielago's replacement is set to arrive next year and we've got the first shots of Lambo's new big bull testing in Europe.
It's been teased and spied, and now it's finally arrived. The Ferrari 599 GTO sheds a few pounds, gains a few ponies and takes out the automaker's namesake around Fiorano.
Also of interest:
- Toyota exec in U.S. urged company to "come clean" on defects
- King For a Day? 312-HP Camaro V6 ends short reign of entry-level Mustang
- Spy Shots: Are you the Spyker D12 SSUV?
- One more bidder reported left for Hummer, but is GM listening?
- BMW to bring back 328 Kamm Coupé at Villa d'Este