The follow-up to the 6 Series is due to arrive next year, and our spies catch BMW's newest coupe out in the open ahead of its debut in 2011.
BMW's Art Cars rarely tread on the road, but this June, BMW's newest rolling masterpiece is set to compete at the 24 Hours of LeMans.
Also of interest:
- Video: Sign #5,328 You Have Too Much Free Time - Lego R/C Veyron with seven-speed gearbox
- Report: Last-ditch sale effort for Hummer post wind-down announcement fading
- Motionlite retractable wheel puts the spotlight on your dubs. Yes, really. [w/video]
- Aston Martin to field near-stock Rapide at Nürburgring 24
- Report: Ford to give Falcon XR8 and FPV supercharged Coyote V8 to celebrate 50 years