Happy Easter from Autoblog
If you're not celebrating Easter, let us also wish you a Happy Opening Night. Don't forget to set your fantasy lineups. Anyhow, enjoy the day, gang. And remember - the deep candy discounts begin tomorrow. That means we'll have melted (but still delicious) Reese's Eggs in the glovebox for the next two weeks or so.
[Image: riptheskull | CC 2.0 license]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies