With a 2.4-liter four-pot under the hood, the 2011 LaCrosse stakes its claim as both a competent cruiser and a reasonable fuel miser.
Our love of wagons is well known, but are the newest crop of five-doors ready to be accepted by hatch-averse Americans? Eisenstein weighs in.
If there's anything the Volvo C30 needs more of (aside from a stiffer rear anti-roll bar) it's power, and Polestar has done just that to prepare the Volvo for the STCC.
Also of interest:
- Report: USF1 shuts doors, apparently for good
- Mercedes-Benz confirms 2011 C-Class Coupe
- Video: Rhys Millen warms up his Hyundai Genesis coupe for the drift season
- (Un)Delete Option: Bentley Continental Supersports options list to include rear seat?
- WSJ: Daimler and Renault-Nissan in "final stages" of alliance talk