|2011 Nissan Leaf US pricing officially announced: as low as $25,280*
|Think details its plans to let its simple, bold electric cars "change the world"
We get the details direct from Finland.
|New York 2010: Amp Equinox will be ready for deliveries this summer
$50,000 for an all-electric SUV.
AutoblogGreen for 03.31.10
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models