In the battle for Pony Car supremacy, the 2011 Mustang GT finally has the weapons to not only match, but beat the competition. And the V6 version finally puts its rental car roots to rest.
Ford may be trying to pull a fast one by naming its hottest Focus the RS500, but with 345 and 325 lb-ft of torque being channeled to the front wheels, the badge will be the least of your concerns.
The 556-hp Cadillac CTS-V Sport Wagon has the ability to haul both butt and booty, and it's set to be unveiled in "concept" form at this week's NY Auto Show.
Also of interest:
- Hennessey Venom GT: A $600k mid-engine Cobra for the 21st Century
- Officially Official: Lexus LFA Nürburgring gets more specs, limited to just 50 units
- Mazda to license hybrid technology from Toyota
- Rumormill: BYD interested in buying Maybach from Mercedes?!
- Report: Mercedes-Benz planning CLS Shooting Brake for Beijing