Biodiesel tax credit likely won't be renewed until mid April at the earliest
But things are looking up. Both the House and Senate have approved legislation to reinstate the credit as part of larger economic recovery bills, but the language in the two bills has to be reconciled before President Obama can sign the credit back into law. The tax credit is one provision in a $149 billion bill designed to create jobs and extend tax incentives.
A resolution between the House and Senate is unlikely before mid-April as Congress goes on Spring Break soon and won't be back from Daytona Beach until April 12th. For all you biodiesel users, take a cue from Steve Perry and don't stop believin.'
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models