Recall: 1990-1992 Daihatsu Rocky has check valve issues
Turns out, that the check valve in the fuel vapor evaporative emissions control system of 1990-1992 Daihatsu Rockys might crack, causing fumes to fill the cabin. Gasoline fumes inside your Rocky's cabin are bad (think fire, explosions), especially if you smoke. Of course, if you own a convertible Rocky, this won't be too much of an issue. Still, might as well take advantage of this NHTSA recall at your local Daihatsu dealer. Wherever that might be.
Also, in case you've been worried sick about it, there are no recalls for the Toyota Starlet. Phew!
[Source: NHTSA | Image: Wikimedia Commons]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video