We spend a day flogging the WRX and STI around an ice course and come away with a new appreciation for our left foot.
A study in Psychological Science contends that eco-conscious consumers have a penchant for overt righteousness and a general feeling of superiority. You don't say?
With both GM and Ford providing all-new police-specific vehicles next year, we take a look at the old stalwarts and their black-and-white successors.
Also of interest:
- Mazda considers offering diesel CX-7 in the States
- Akio Toyoda sitting out this year's Nurburgring 24
- Rolls-Royce Phantom to undergo major overhaul in 2016
- Next generation Volkswagen Beetle coming next year
- McLaren could develop racing version of MP4-12C for privateers